Modern digitally enabled supply chains must operate as intelligent business networks that connect systems, processes, and partners. This not only improves visibility, but it also helps establish a more responsive supply chain that leverages the cloud, automation, and analytics to help organizations to become more customer-centric.
In this webinar, Abhinav Pandey, AVP EMEA Head of New Business Sales, and Tushar A. Phadnis, Global Practice Director at Birlasoft discuss integrated business planning related to effectively building supply chain resilience.
- COVID-19 has changed life for Manufacturers – but for How Long?
- Change in demand how Customers are now living in the Omnichannel demand era
- Understand how IBP can be a lever to manage resilience in the "New Normal" supply chain
- Supply Chain Planning – typical dichotomy will grow in "New Normal"
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – Strategic, Financial, Demand & Supply Planning insight