Catalyzing post-pandemic growth with digital-led superior experiences
Building growth strategies using user experiences and tech adoption has been a priority for manufacturing. While the firms were busy doing that, the COVID pandemic hit us hard and brought down the global industrial production growth to a jaw-dropping negative 8.95% in Apr'20.
Suddenly, everyone was staring at an endless list of challenges - blocked supplies, uncertain demand, workplace safety, disrupted distribution, sub-optimal customer experience, to name a few. Firms with a sturdy digital footprint reacted quickly to help their stakeholders, while others with minimal digital levers perished. With a substantial growth appetite, manufacturers have started to push the button on digital adoption and build superior user experiences.
On The Agenda:
- Impact of COVID and manufacturing in the post-COVID world
- Why is user experience vital to manufacturing's growth now
- Pragmatic growth-focused use cases to consider
- How to build your CX roadmap in the post COVID world
- What's the business economic value from this approach